[drats_users] Documentation error

Carl Davis
Thu Nov 12 19:29:01 PST 2009

I set up a Gmail account to use for D-Rats.  I went to send a test message to see if it would send out messages and it would not.  I had followed the screen shot on the documentation page (1.1.12. 3.1.12. Outgoing Email Settings) and it shows 586.  Well the text below says 587 and that is what I needed to change to make it work.  A picture is worth a thousand tries to get it right sometimes.  I guess I should have read the text, but then again which one would be the typo?????
Carl