[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b5

Ron Wenig
Wed Nov 11 06:50:49 PST 2009

Dan Smith wrote:
> Okay, but does that mean that if someone sends to KK7DS-1 at winlink.org
> and I am checking KK7DS-2 at winlink.org, I won't see their message?
>
> I guess I can solve this by just adding a "Winlink SSID" field to the
> preferences that will let you set what gets appended to your callsign
> for the WL2K check.

That's correct.  So you can sign on to individual accounts using
different SSIDs and Winlink will only check that mail.  In D-Rats I
signed on using NY3J-1 and, using simplex, I checked requested mail
check to another machine signed on with NY3J and it routed my winlink
email to NY3J-1.  So it looks like it's whatever you sign on to D-Rats,
whether it's your main call or a call with an SSID, that's the email
that it will check and forward to you.  So it's easy to sign on to
D-Rats with a different SSID but it would be nice to include a selection
for a different SSID.