[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b4

Ron Wenig
Sat Nov 7 15:06:06 PST 2009

Dan,

The password for Outlook Express, since it's the localhost, is whatever
you want it to be as long as the one in Paclink is the same.  When you
connect with an RMS Packet gateway on RF no password is needed as long
as you use a valid callsign which is checked for the 1st message you
send.  CMSTelnet is just when you use Telnet to check for mail directly
to the CMS Servers.  In Paclink this password is automatically sent from
the program.  When you use Airmail you have to enter it in the Telnet
setup program.

Ron ny3j