[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2 update

Carl Davis
Thu Nov 5 05:53:15 PST 2009

Installed the current b3 and the email goes to the inbox now and not the outbox.  This part seems to be corrected.  Not sure if I did a bug report or not, can't seem to find it if I did.
All is well, with that..
Carl

Just installed it and launched the program.  Um, it pulled my email like it has done before, except.... it all went to the "outbox".  It hasn't done that before.  It was spam mail but why did it go there?
Carl
I'll be on the ratflector chat.