[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 2 18:13:06 PST 2009

> Just installed it and launched the program.  Um, it pulled my email
> like it has done before, except.... it all went to the "outbox".  It
> hasn't done that before.  It was spam mail but why did it go there?

Well, if it gets mail that it doesn't think is for you, then it will try
to put it in the outbox to be sent elsewhere.  Now, it tries to make a
reasonable determination of whether it is destined for another station
or not, which means I'm surprised it ended up in the outbox, but it just
depends on how the email is addressed.

Does that make sense?

> I'll be on the ratflector chat.

I don't see you on there, but if you get on, I'd appreciate getting a
copy of one or more of those messages so I can take a look at them.