[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2

Robert (Bud) Talbot
Mon Nov 2 17:59:39 PST 2009

Just downloaded 0.3.2b2 and have it running under linux 9.04 on the Asus
eee900. I'm on W0CDS port C, which we have linked to REF015C (worldwide
data). We've decided to try our DRATS experimentation on this port for now,
and to leave it linked to this reflector in case others would like to play
over RF.

I'd be happy to engage in scheduled testing on either the ratflector or
REF015C- just let me know.

Got to run now but I'll put 0.3.2b2 through the wringer later tonight if
time permits.

Thanks for all the work, Dan.

73 de Bud

Robert (Bud) M. Talbot III