[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.2b2

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 2 16:55:48 PST 2009

Hi all,

I just posted 0.3.2b2 with some fixes to the message router.  Changes are:

- Don't leave message locked when user cancels a forward request
- Fix up the routing thread crash when the route for a message doesn't
  exist
- Fix up a particular email->station forwarding breakage
- Add a much more comprehensive error-catching algorithm for the message
  routing code to hopefully prevent it from getting stuck when something
  unexpected happens
- Make send/recv start the thread if it has died for some reason

Thanks to all that reported issues.  Hopefully this will solve a bunch
of them.  I've been testing it between three stations and it seems to do
what it should (not like I haven't done this in the past, but...).

If we find other specific issues, maybe we could schedule some time on
the ratflector to do some on-line diagnosis and testing?  That would
probably be productive.