[drats_users] 0.3.2b1 message hanging

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 2 07:30:19 PST 2009

> Dan, yep the locked messages are to those 2 callsigns.  They were the
> ones I was testing with that evenin

Okay, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything else in the
box other than those callsigns exactly.

Maybe if you can free them up by turning off auto routing and restarting
you could send them to me manually over the ratflector so I have them as
reference.  It seems silly, but the routing decisions are getting rather
complex and so any variation in the callsign might be triggering it to
make a different choice on what to do.

I'll try to have a look at this issue this afternoon and hopefully will
have a quick resolution.