[drats_users] TNC Port Support

Mark Phillips
Thu May 28 09:16:44 PDT 2009

Erm ...

Why don't we get the TNC to do that work? That is after all what it
does.

Otherwise you'll have to speak KISS etc to a TNC and if you can speak
KISS then the TNC could not be a TNC at all but rather a copy of FBB or
JNOS or ... on the end of a virtual comm port.

Mark

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
Randolph, NJ