[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b9

Debbie Fligor
Wed May 27 19:31:11 PDT 2009

Dan,
This is an awesome feature.  as much as I like D-STAR, it's not
available everywhere (yet :).  D-RATS is a great EmComm interface, and
being able to use it on both analog and digital modes will be a big win.

I'll think about the need (or lack thereof) for AX.25 support and
answer that part later.

thanks again for all your hard work on this!

-debbie, N9DN