[drats_users] Dprs question

Adam Karsin
Tue May 19 08:21:34 PDT 2009

Ok here is a question that I posted to another dstar group, but might also get some answers here.
I have a 91ad connected to a garmin gps45. Is there a place to track my movements without having to use drats? Don't get me wrong, I love drats, I just don't always have my laptop in my backpack!

I heard that there are similar ways to aprs, but no tnc needed as the dstar technology handles that part.

If someone could walk me through the settings and send me a link to where I can view the map (or software needed) that would be great. If someone actually sees me moving around today let me know so I know its working.

Thanks and 73,
Adam
KG4WWH

Adam Karsin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Nextel.