[drats_users] D-RATS User Manual - 1st draft

David Tilson
Wed May 13 03:25:04 PDT 2009

G'day All,

Recently Dan asked if anyone would be prepared to assist with
documenting D-RATS, so that he could concentrate on development.
Funnily enough there was stunned silence.  The 1st draft of a User
Manual, based on D-RATS version 0.3, is now sitting at:

http://www.d-rats.com/wiki/UserManual

This 1st draft has been put together over the last few days, based on
Dan's early attempt at creating a user manual.  I'm sure that there are
things missing, corrections needed, things that don't quite make sense,
etc.  As the manual is based on the wiki, anyone is welcome to log in
and make changes themselves.  There are still a few bits that we know of
that need sorting out, but it would be appreciated if people in this
group could provide feedback as soon as possible, as Dan wants to be
able to show that it exists at Dayton this weekend.

When we think that it is somewhere near accurate a PDF version will also
be created and linkages placed on the D-RATS web site.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR