[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b7

Dan Smith
Tue May 12 14:07:38 PDT 2009

> I did that, and it worked.  But then I created another problem.
>
> The directory in the 'Local' computer was updated with the new file.
> The 'remote' station must now have that file in its directory, but
> the directory isn't automatically refreshed.  I tried to 'Connect'
> to get it to refresh, and nothing happened.  Then I tried to
> Disconnect, then connect , but nothing happened.  I can ping and
> chat, but I cannot connect now.  I broke it again :-(

Something strange happened after the transfer:

> gobject.GError: Failed to open file '.\images\file.png': No such file
> or directory

This is it trying to just load the icon file that gets displayed in
the list, and doesn't really have anything to do with the file you
sent (meaning, something broke which may or may not be related to the
transfer).

If you start D-RATS fresh, is it able to show the local and files?  Do
you get a pile of messages similar to the above only after you try to
connect to yourself?

When I get a chance to try to reproduce this myself, hopefully it will
be easier for me to diagnose.  I'm pretty busy getting ready for
Dayton this week, so I can't promise anything until after (especially
since this is definitely a corner case :)