[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b6

Andy McMullin
Mon May 11 11:53:02 PDT 2009

On 11 May 2009, at 19:30, Dan Smith wrote:

>> It probably should migrate the connection data from previous
>> versions into a new-style "connection" on the new Preferences->Radio
>> screen...  for the "principal of least surprise" to upgrading users
>> who all of a sudden find their rig isn't transmitting/receiving.
>
> Yeah, fair point.

It would also be nice if QSTs would be transmitted again too. Since
the change (and resetting the connection details of the RatFlector) I
note that QSTs triggered manually don't seem to go anywhere. Not to
the RatFlector nor the radio port. Is there a new setting or something
to set the port they go out on?

--
Regards
Andy McMullin