[drats_users] two items...

Nate Duehr
Tue May 5 19:44:31 PDT 2009

Dan, one of the locals says the latest Beta broke the ability to use a
virtual com port like "com 7" or "com 8" on Windows.  He had been
successfully using D-RATS prior to Beta 5 on his ID-1, and now only one
line will go before it dies.  Don't have any other details.  Perhaps he
can send me (or you) a debug.log if that would help.

For everyone else, the Colorado group is doing our usual Tuesday night
Net and we're connected to the RF Ratflector.  Say hi if you're bored.

Nate WY0X