[drats_users] [D-RATS] #10: D-RATS 0.3A8 wont load

Dan Smith
Thu Mar 26 15:55:50 PDT 2009

> I just blew the old one away and started from scratch. It loads fine
> but I don't see the "RAT". Is it taking a nap?

Are you talking about the ratflector?  Yeah, I was unable to connect
as well just now, which is disappointing.  The debugger wasn't
helpful.  I just restarted it.

> This is where we run into a problem. I don't get a "box" When I
> click add for a buot It does nothing.

Ah, okay, I see.  I fixed that when I fixed the other thing, but
didn't think about you hitting it.

I'll go ahead and roll another alpha since I want to get the buoy
stuff tested.