[drats_users] Repeater Proxy Operations

Bob Duer
Fri Mar 20 04:55:13 PDT 2009

Dave,

I am assuming that the individual repeater proxies are set to the COM port of the location D-STAR radios connection.  They are all tuned to the D-STAR Repeaters.  Question is can they all be tuned to a Simplex Frequency and pass all information using D-Rats forms?  I am I right in that all the computers have to be running D-Rats on the same computer or can they use a program loaded on the System Server that has all the forms and they just connect to the server?  Would also like to know how the interface to WEBEOC is going and how to setup the system to use the WEBEOC gateway.

Thanks.

Bob Duer
1417 Glenmore Forest
Houston, TX   77055