[drats_users] Repeater Proxy Operations

Bob Duer
Thu Mar 19 15:32:20 PDT 2009

All,

I have found the diagrams for the Repeater Proxy on www.proficia.com/drats/proxy.htm.  I would have a better idea on how the diagram at the bottom would be setup for a hospital system so that I can incorporate it into our D-STAR system we are installing this year.  I am sure that it is fairly simple, but I need explicit directions for the operation so I can sure other hospitals in the system how to install it and operate it.

Thanks,

Bob Duer
1417 Glenmore Forest
Houston, TX   77055
email:  bduer @hotmail.com
Cell:  832-746-5312
Amateur:  N5YKX
ARES, RACES, CERT
Lead Operator Memorial-Herrman Memorial City-
Emergency Amateur Radio System