[drats_users] 0.3.0-alpha7, map issues

Dan Smith
Wed Mar 18 16:26:01 PDT 2009

> When I right click on the map to make a new marker nothing happens in
> the map, and a error message is displayed in the terminal.
> (see attachment).

That doesn't surprise me.  The map is in pieces at the moment.  It's
improving a lot, but there are a lot of things that are still left
broken at the moment.  Too many bugs to fix, too little time :)

> If there is a station in the map with a icon assigned to it (from the
> 0.2beta) the edit function seems to work well.. The dialog windows shows
> the icom and other things. Stations without a icon are not editable.

Yep, same problem.  Don't let me lose sight of these issues, but I don't
think they'll be fixed for the next alpha as I need to get a couple of
other things out.

I need to get something figured out for a real bug tracker...