[drats_users] Station Pull down Window

Dave Cooley
Wed Mar 18 07:43:33 PDT 2009

I was just wondering if I had missed something. No need to change anything.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:07 AM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] Station Pull down Window

> Still not clear on what the station pull down window does in the chat
> window. Can you help/

It does precisely nothing :)

I put it there as a place holder.  The initial idea was that you could
change that box to be someone's callsign and then send a text message
directly to that person (i.e. instead of multi-cast, and potentially with
ACK/NAK assurance).  However, I just haven't implemented the back end of
that.  I can either grey that out or hide it for the time being.