[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.11b1 py2app problems

Dan Smith
Thu Mar 12 10:40:38 PDT 2009

> Hmm, okay.  Perhaps the missing module that had previously been
> specified explicitly is the reason for the improper fonts.  I'll have to
> dig into this more closely to figure out why.  My version of pango (on
> 10.4 PPC) installs a module that recent attempts on 10.5 Intel doesn't
> seem to have.  I don't know why, but that must be the reason the fonts
> aren't displaying.  I'll have to dig deeper to figure out why...

Hmm, looks like they recently made the module that is missing from your
machine optional.  Can you try to recompile pango with +quartz on the
port command line?  More information here:

http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/x11/pango/Portfile?rev=47716

Perhaps the best way to do this would be to maintain a portfile for
D-RATS (and CHIRP) that has all of these dependencies in it, thus making
it easier to track some of these things...