[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.11b1 py2app problems

Dan Smith
Wed Mar 11 15:06:46 PDT 2009

> I removed macports and started from scratch, using the exact
> descriptions on the page.
>
> This time there is a different error :-(

Ah, I just hit this with CHIRP on a new Leopard system last night.  Can
you try to make a change from the chirp repository to see if that helps?
 If so, I'll apply it to D-RATS permanently.

Go here:

  http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/chirp.hg/rev/683e84141da1

and make the specified change to setup.py.  The red line is the one to
remove and the green line is the one to replace it with.

Then try py2app again and see if it works.