[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0-alpha5

Dan Smith
Tue Mar 10 15:28:49 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted another alpha of 0.3.  Not much has changed, but I think I
fixed a significant stability issue and want to get it "out there" for
some testing.  In addition to this fix, these changes were made:

- Fix the dependency on a pre-existing Stations.csv file
- Fix reporting of "Me" on the map, including the external GPS position
  if applicable
- Harden the map a little to make it tolerant of lots of up-and-down
  zooming before a particular level is completely loaded
- Improve map loading performance a bit more
- Make the map markers move smoothly like before instead of "smearing"
  between refreshes

I still have a list of items I need to finish for "feature parity" with
0.2 before I'm willing to call this a beta.  One of those is getting an
installer working :)