[drats_users] Add marker in Map, Program Freeze

Dan Smith
Mon Mar 9 14:21:49 PDT 2009

> Another thing I tried last night is to run the new alpha using the
> install instructions using darwin ports.
> I get the following error:

This is because you're running it with the stock Mac python instead of
the python you installed from MacPorts.  If you type "which python" it
should show something in "/opt/local", in which case you should start
D-RATS with:

  $ python d-rats

Instead.  Let me know if that doesn't work.

Also, thanks for the debug log.  I see the problem in there quite
clearly.  It's a simple matter of a missing resource image in the Mac
package.  I'll try to get that fixed up an post an updated 0.2.x for you
to try.