[drats_users] map loading

Arnold Harding
Sun Mar 8 16:14:18 PDT 2009

Oops, operator error.  Not only does Connected to Internet need to be
checked before the program starts, but the wireless internet
connection (for that computer) needs to be connected to a valid
router.  Wrong order = no work...

When I get the map, why doesn't "ME" have my location even though I've
entered the position several times in the Config - GPS data area?
It's showing ME in Hillsboro OR.

Arnold