[drats_users] Add marker in Map, Program Freeze

Sjoerd van Nederveen
Sun Mar 8 12:47:21 PDT 2009

Hello Dan and all,

We have been experimenting with D-RATS with a small group of people,
mainly running OS-X.

We are very happy that finally a program developer is thinking about
us Mac-users!

While playing with the Map viewer i found that if i want to add a
marker in my map, at the moment i click OK the program freezes and
there is no way except killing the process to get it back up.

I checked the windows version using parallels and Vista and the
problem was not there, so it looks like a platform specific bug.

Also experiencing a problem with the file transfer feature, but we are
still checking that out. Will report if we have pinned the problem.

Please let me know if i can help testing,

Best 73,

Sjoerd van Nederveen
PE2S