[drats_users] Processor intensive?

Dan Smith
Sat Jun 13 15:53:14 PDT 2009

> Here is what I sent before.

I remember now, there is actually a bug in place for it, I just
forgot.

> I have a good internet connection.  It's not the internet connection
> that drops, but something with either the ratflector or D-RATS in
> this mode.  When I try to send something, then it re-connects and
> the processor usage goes back down.

It is actually the internet connection (or mine, or something in
between), but D-RATS isn't triggering the reconnect until you try to
send something, which is what I need to remedy.  Definitely want to
get that fixed up before 0.3 officially releases :)