[drats_users] new dplus module...

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM
Tue Jun 2 09:47:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Dan and all,
I have been working on with some of the new features of Dplus 2.2d
and I have been able to decode the transmissions from the gateway
via D-Rats, with some degree of "grabble" not much but every once
in a while within the lines transmitted and odd ball ascii makes it
through...

Dan, have you tried anything with the new dplus yet???

the output it as basic as it gets, using the DVDongle java
applet, you can see what is being sent out and what not under
the tab Dstar Data....

Those who want to see what I am talking about, KJ4ACN is set
so it broadcasts the Tropical Weather Outlook on the hour
for right now for testing purposes.

Dave in Tampa, Could you help out with this project??
I can not get any emails to you or you have me blocked.

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / AFA4TH FL / WQFK-894

 Fla. D-Star Tech Support Group
 http://www.florida-dstar.info