[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b14 (Release Candidate)

Dan Smith
Mon Jul 13 18:13:54 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted b14 with a few tweaks for issues identified in b13.  I'd
like to get some feedback on this for possible release as the official
0.3.0.  So, if you try it, speak up.  Changes are:

- Fix form preview issue on Win32
- Fix d-rats_repeater operation on completely headless systems
- Fix reporting GPS status in map window
- Add hysteresis to GPS locked/unlocked detection
- Change the way attachments are handled on forms

The form attachment method has changed so that you can now attach
multiple files to any type of form.  If someone could please test and
validate that I'd appreciate it.

Leo, the translation file in the repository is up-to-date.  If there are
any other untranslated strings, please do those in preparation for a
release and let me know when you're ready.

If one or two people could go over the UserManual page and identify
anything major that is missing or not up-to-date with it, I'd appreciate
it.  I'll try to take a look as well, but it would be nice to debut
0.3.0 with a fresh and correct user manual.  Here's the link:

  http://www.d-rats.com/wiki/UserManual