[drats_users] Form Builder

Dan Smith
Sat Jul 11 07:37:07 PDT 2009

> Started a form, then hit preview, then save, then exited.

Okay, here's the error:

> IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'c:\\docume~1\\arnold\\locals~1\\temp\\tmpujibnl'

That means I asked your OS to create a temporary file and the one it
gave me was not set up to let me read it.  Nice, eh?

I've put in a change to properly massage the file so Windows won't
complain.  This has only been broken in the last two betas and was a
function of how I reorganized some of the form stuff.