[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b12

IZ5FSA, Leo
Fri Jul 3 07:35:18 PDT 2009

I remember some bugs occurred using italian translation... have you
seen these bugs?

Before deploying the official 0.3 please give me one nigth to update
translation file.

I *need* to test message routing... but we need to have a
d-rats_repeater in text-mode-only to run on non-graphic servers... it
seems not to be simple and -C is not enough.

2009/7/3 Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I just posted 0.3.0b12 with the following changes:
>
> - Fix up unread message bold marking
> - Add dx2dr plugin from Leo
> - Fixes for better operation on Python 2.6
> - Improve form performance
> - Add static message routing support for automated multi-hop
>  forwarding
> - Add recipient column to message list
> - Note the station we relayed a message to in the path when sending
>  so that the local station has a record
> - Fix placing incoming messages in the Outbox if message forwarding is
>  not enabled
> - Add D*Query helper tool
>
> Let me know if you're interested in playing with the message routing
> stuff.  I need to document the syntax of the routes file.
>
> We're pretty deep into betas with 0.3.0 and I feel compelled to get an
> official release of 0.3 out to the regular users.  Does anyone have
> any regressions, missing bits of functionality, or new bugs that would
> hold up moving to an official 0.3 release?
>
> Any votes for or against a release soon?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Dan Smith
> dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/