[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b12

Dan Smith
Thu Jul 2 19:49:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted 0.3.0b12 with the following changes:

- Fix up unread message bold marking
- Add dx2dr plugin from Leo
- Fixes for better operation on Python 2.6
- Improve form performance
- Add static message routing support for automated multi-hop
  forwarding
- Add recipient column to message list
- Note the station we relayed a message to in the path when sending
  so that the local station has a record
- Fix placing incoming messages in the Outbox if message forwarding is
  not enabled
- Add D*Query helper tool

Let me know if you're interested in playing with the message routing
stuff.  I need to document the syntax of the routes file.

We're pretty deep into betas with 0.3.0 and I feel compelled to get an
official release of 0.3 out to the regular users.  Does anyone have
any regressions, missing bits of functionality, or new bugs that would
hold up moving to an official 0.3 release?

Any votes for or against a release soon?