[drats_users] Help Needed-found debug log

Dan Smith
Tue Jan 27 13:43:15 PST 2009

> Thanks for sticking with me.  I might be getting somewhere now.  I'm
> getting a new error message stating that my from address is not one of
> my addresses.  I've included a bit of the debug log for you to look at.

Yep, this is definitely progress.

> [SMTP] Error sending mail: (550, '5.7.0 From address is not one of your
> addresses.')

This message is coming back from the gmail server.  It's telling you
that the email address you're sending *from* is not one of your gmail
addresses.  From the look of your log, your "Source address" is set to
"DO_NOT_REPLY at danplanet.com".  If you change that (in Outgoing Mail
settings) to your gmail email address, it should resolve the issue.