[drats_users] Help

Barry A. Wilson
Sun Jan 11 09:01:55 PST 2009

Ravi,

    You're probably going to have to be more specific about what you need
help with.  The author of D-RATS (Dan Smith) is constantly updating and fine
tuning the software which is still in constant flux.  Since there are weekly
and sometimes almost daily beta releases you would need to stick with a
documented release version to match the software to available documentation.
Once you're using the software and you see changes you will go Ah Haw. he
put that feature on a different tab or in some case removed that function
due to a different approach.

   I don't think you will find anyone more responsive however to a software
product than Dan.  He has been nothing less than awesome responding to most
requests on features and upgrades.  I've often wondered how he gets any of
his real 9-5 work done because he is always available and working on his
amateur radio software. He is a definite asset to the amateur radio
community with his programming skills.

Barry Wilson

KA0BBQ