[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.9 ready?

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / AFA4TH / WQFK-894
Thu Jan 8 17:21:42 PST 2009

Loads up in Florida at least on the Verizon dsl lines.....

Thanks Dan, keep up the great work!

Evans

-----Original Message-----
From: drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:18 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.9 ready?

Hi all,

Well, the holiday season kept me pretty distracted away from D-RATS
stuff, so it's been pretty quiet here.

In looking at where we are with the current 0.2.9 beta, I think we
should go ahead and call that official soon.  Does anyone have any
outstanding regressions they're aware of that should be fixed before the
release?  If so, speak now!

In other news, I registered d-rats.com recently, and it should be
populated out to all the root DNS servers by now.  It would be helpful
to know if there are any issues accessing the website via the new name.
 It will continue to be accessible through the old name as well as long
as I have business cards printed with the old URL :P