[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0-alpha2

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 28 12:33:05 PST 2009

> bash ./build/macos/make_pango.sh /opt/local
> dist/d-rats-0.3.0-alpha2.app bash: ./build/macos/make_pango.sh: No
> such file or directory

Yep, you only get the build stuff if you grab a snapshot of the
development repository.  It's not in the release tarballs.  Something
approximately equal to alpha2 is this:

http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/d-rats-0.3.hg/rev/032a1ca422fb

Grab the "gz" link at the top of the screen.

> and once it's built, where do you want it? I can put it on my web
> server for you to grab and move to yours, or send it by mail, or
> something else if you tell me what you want me to do.

If you just want to put it somewhere I can get it, I'll pull it and post
it with the rest of them

Were you able to run 0.3 with the existing MacPorts environment?  I have
not yet checked to see if anything else is required (although I don't
think there is).