[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0-alpha2

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 28 09:35:53 PST 2009

> BeautifulSoup was not found. Geocoders assuming malformed markup will not work.
> simplejson was not found. Geocoders relying on JSON parsing will not work.
> FeedParser not available
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "./d-rats", line 41, in <module>
>      from d_rats import mainapp
>    File "/home/leo/d-rats-0.3.0-alpha2/d_rats/mainapp.py", line 54, in <module>
>      import map_sources
> ImportError: No module named map_sources

Oops, yep, I forgot to update the manifest for the linux package again... :(

You can download that file here:

http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/d-rats-0.3.hg/file/b074ec9b5fce/d_rats/map_sources.py

Put it in the d_rats/ directory within the extracted tarball directory.
 I've got the build fixed for next time (although I'll probably add and
forget some more files next time too).