[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3 alpha preview

IZ5FSA
Tue Feb 24 15:19:52 PST 2009

Dan Smith ha scritto:
>> I haven't found the way to send a ping...
>
> Yep, I haven't added any way to do that yet.
>
>> and the chat filter options neither.
>
> Do people really use this?  I used to, but don't really much anymore.  I
> don't think I've ever seen anyone's screen with filters defined, so I
> didn't bother adding them this time around.  However, if it's a popular
> feature, I can see about adding it back in at some point.
>
> I think it's likely less important with status messages going to the
> event log instead of cluttering the chat screen.

I think it's very useful to clean chat windows from GPS position frames. If you
are in the middle of a radio service (supporting sport events like marathon) you
have lots of positions frames you don't need to see in chat window.

You can wrap these posistion messages and keep them into a particular log or
window... or a tab... ora a filter selection!!! :-)

>> The text field don't send the text with the "enter" key... you must
>> push the button.
>
> It's supposed to work, but the focus seems to get out of whack
> sometimes.  I can make it more explicit.
I type "hello world!" and the enter key don't send the frame.

Good Night!!!