[drats_users] New UI mock-up screenshots

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 15 18:24:01 PST 2009

> Sorry, your new version is the far better one.  To me anyone could
> sit down at the new version and work with it pretty quickly.  The old
> version you had to stare at and the person whose not that savvy with
> computers and software would have a problem with the old version.
> Hope that clarifies things

Indeed, thanks.

Yeah, as I said, the current UI was designed for a time where D-RATS'
primary use was much different than it is today.  That has left us with
rather cumbersome mechanisms for doing many tasks, as you know.