[drats_users] D-RATS BBS feature develompent

IZ5FSA, Leo
Tue Feb 10 23:25:55 PST 2009

Hi D-RATSers,
what do you think about divide D-RATS features in "multiple"
packages/windows/threads?
Why do not separate messages from main window, like has Dan done for the map?

Dan,
if you haven't critical bugs, I think It's time to improve BBS
features. Expecially for messages grouping, users access, visual and
audio alerts for incoming messages. If you have 50 messages... it's
hard to look for one... without filtering features. If you use D-RATS
like a BBS, it's hard to find what are you looking for (in more than
50 messages). Expecially in mail gateway it will be very nice to
create a little BBS
front-end and commands features. If you like the idea... we all can
analyze details.

I hope worldwide D-RATS users can discuss and help us to deploy the
best way to grow up these features.

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA
MDXC #201