[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.10b6

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 7 08:15:57 PST 2009

Hi all,

I just posted b6 with the following changes:

- Make failed transfers transition to stopped state for easy resume
- Fix resume of form transfers
- Avoid clobbering the output file in a partial transfer
- Update Italian translation
- Make config dialog auto-size the label widths (thus making the Italian
  strings not get cut off)
- Fix untranslated "Enabled" string in config box
- Fix rollover of block numbers on long transfers

The rollover fix will only work when talking to a fixed version of
D-RATS, of course.  I still need to work on auto-rename of existing files.

Feedback appreciated!