[drats_users] Can't start Drats

Dave Cooley
Sun Feb 1 05:19:47 PST 2009

If you are running windows use the installer exe not the winzip. Much easier
and foolproof.
It sounds like you have a corrupt config file. You will have to delete it
and re-install. You already have deleted the program files, now you will
need to delete the user files. They are stored in a different directory.

Here is where my user specific files are stored, I would assume yours to be
the same or similar. C:\documents and settings\dave cooley\application
data\drats

Delete the contents and download the installer.exe and re-install.

-----Original Message-----
From: drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of gordon dick
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:59 AM
To: drats_users at lists.danplanet.com
Subject: [drats_users] Can't start Drats

I'm having trouble loading d rats.  It was working perfectly and now it
won't start.  It seems to start to load and then it stops.

I have erased the files and started over, with no success.  Neither the .9
version or the beta 10 will work.  I'm using the win32.zip version.

Is there a file in another directory that needs to be erased before I re
install?

I did loose power while the drats was running.  Whether that caused the
problem or not I'm not sure.

I'm open to any suggestions

Gord - VE7FKY