[drats_users] RatFlector: tnc port

Dan Smith
Tue Dec 29 08:03:54 PST 2009

> is it right that it isn't present a correct callsign and path in ax25 packet
> header ?

Yes. D-RATS doesn't implement AX.25, it just uses the TNC as a modem.

I've contemplated implementing the minimum bits of AX.25 to wrap the
packets in a UI frame (I'd need this for AGWPE support, AFAICT) but I
haven't found a quick and easy explanation on how to do this.  If you
(or anyone else) has a good reference, send it on.  I've looked briefly
at the TAPR AX.25 specification, but it's rather dense and I've not
spent much time with it.