[drats_users] Com Port

Larry Mohr
Wed Dec 16 09:43:09 PST 2009

Dan,

Maybe I'm confusing with another program.  When I boot D-rats and my
transceiver is not on or the usb is not attached, I thought it previously
generated an error saying I had a com port problem.  Not a big deal. Don't
want to belabor the question.

 Thanks for the quick response.  (Really don't know how you stay on top of
it.)  We really appreciate you!

Merry Christmas

Larry K9LMM
------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:41:41 -0800
From: Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [drats_users] drats_users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11
To: Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>

> I thought I used to get a message at startup that D-rats either had a
> bad port set, or something if the program didn't see the port.

Well, it used to barf a bunch of messages into the event log for each port
that was opened, which didn't really mean much to the layperson.
It should still show a warning if the port fails to open, but should be
silent if all is good.

Is it failing to open a port and not tell you?

End of drats_users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 12