[drats_users] Simplex file transfers

Debbie Fligor
Mon Aug 31 10:52:55 PDT 2009

I'll second that simplex works fine, as long as there's good reception
both ways.  Overall we found simplex easier to setup than through the
repeater (RF) as you need to tweak delays and such for that.

For either simplex or RF repeater work you have to have a good solid
signal, the voice will sound find when data doesn't work due to the
error correction in the voice stream.

-debbie, n9dn