[drats_users] DVTool Connection Refused

Craig
Thu Aug 27 21:14:13 PDT 2009

Dan:

Good news, I restarted everything and reconfigured the DV Dongle port and it now takes the connection.? I now have one instance of D-RATS talking to Dongle and Radio.? Very Cool.? I will be installing the ID800 in the mobile so the Dongle will be the only D-STAR in the shack.

I am still working on the DV modem project.? I have several GMSK chips and PICs that I am breadboarding.? I underestimated the complexity of some of the interfaces.? My learning curve on PIC assembler is flat lining.? I am reading up on the PIC USB subsystem and looking for some example code.? It is a good thing this is a hobby.? My employer would be looking for results by now.? :-)

73

de k4lsu, Craig