[drats_users] Repeater in OSX..

Debbie Fligor
Wed Aug 26 13:25:34 PDT 2009

On Aug 26, 2009, at 15:10, Dan Smith wrote:

>> well, the fink install went flawlessly, and I have a working d-rats
>> again in X windows.
>
> Ah, sweet!
>
>> I tried going on to the non=pango parts and hit another snag.  I'll
>> get some notes together and check out the ports web site and see if
>> there's any suggestions there.
>
> Okay, if D-RATS is running but the .app build is failing, then it's
> more
> likely something we need to tweak within the build process.  If you'll
> send me some info about where you're getting stuck now, I can at least
> try to identify if it's something I need to fix or not.

I keep two different environments -- my normal one, which has fink
installs, and a special one for building d-rats, which has darwin
ports.  darwin ports isn't finishing the install of the needed python
libraries, so that one's not working yet even just for running d-rats.

I've not researched turning the fink environment into one that lets me
make apps. I should try that since I use it more, but haven't had time.

-debbie, n9dn