[drats_users] ratflector instructions?

Dan Smith
Tue Aug 25 08:03:50 PDT 2009

> I was looking for the definitive set of "how to" for the ratflector to
> hand other folks, and the link in old email is to the wiki, which
> doesn't exist any more (i tried following the old link, just in
> case).  when I put "ratflector" into the search box on the new website
> I get this error(?)/message:

You can get to the old wiki by taking an old URL and changing "wiki" to
"oldwiki".

> Not Found
> The requested URL /site/component/search/ratflector/// was not found
> on this server.

Whoops, I guess I need to fix the search bit.  Thanks :)

> It isn't clear to me if there is no info, or if the search isn't
> working.

I didn't move the old ratflector pages over to the new site because I
think they need to be re-done to match the current stuff.  I'll try to
do that before too long.

Was there a specific question you had about it?