[drats_users] Correctly configuring D-Rats to talk to myself

Gene Coldwell
Tue Aug 4 13:26:17 PDT 2009

Michael,

I think the baud rate is 9600 for mobiles like the 2200, but 38,400 for the 91AD. Check the 91 manual. I don't know about the 92.

It was my 91AD that made my USB gadget go stupid.

Gene Coldwell <coldwell at csptexas.com>