[drats_users] [D-RATS] #36: Possible incorrect labelling ofRivers

David Tilson
Mon Apr 27 17:07:19 PDT 2009

G'day Dan,

In Map > Edit Sources > Drop Down list > it lists "NSGS Rivers" as a
possible overlay option.  I think it should be "USGS River", not "NSGS
River".

Hope that's a bit clearer.

Cheers,

davidt